Subsquare maintenance proposal for interlay(2022.09 - 2023.02) and kintsugi(2022.11 - 2022.02)
- Beneficiary: OpenSquare(wd9NFc6FqUboL2iGoV93bQ9zpnKi7PiB3MHRD6XwjPBoNDZVf)
- Date: 01/28/2023
- Requested Allocation: $6,800(309,090 INTR by the EMA30 price of 01.28.2023 on subscan)
SubSquare is a governance platform for substrate based blockchains, and we have been continually maintaining the deployments for interlay and kintsugi. We propose a treasury spend to support the work.
- Daily devops/monitor work to keep the deployment well running.
- Track and update common dependencies like polkadot api.
- Part of delivered enhanment features
- Dark mode.
- Event notifications by email.
- UI improvements like menu foldable, new version editor, etc.
- Escrow stake value for user login with polkadot key.
- User profile which show proposed proposals.
- Support treasury proposal post bind with related democracy public proposal.
- Part of development plans
- Calendar feature with which we can see history/future events with a calendar view.
cmd+kfeature for better navigation.
- Off-chain discussion data decentralization.
- Governance data statistics.
- Other notification ways support like discord/telegram.
We request $800 per month for kintsugi and $600 per month for interlay. We requested 2 networks maintenance in one proposal to avoid community unnecessary votes, and next time we may propose it on kintsugi.
|Interlay maintenance||2022.09 - 2023.02||$3,600|
|Kintsugi maintenance||2022.11 - 2023.02||$3,200|
|Total||$0.022/INTR by EMA30 price on subscan||309,090 INTR|
No current seconds
This proposal has been turned into referendum.
TimelineLatest activity undefined
As I mentioned before, it's good decision